Makes farming a cinch for any age!
In these uncertain times, it is comforting to know that you can take matters into your own hands in providing for your family. The 21st Century Survival Garden Home makes it possible for you to have a self containing farm in your back yard. Custom built on site by our master carpenter using the highest quality material, the Garden Home is a wonderful artistic creation with tried and true function that inspires to be used. Now you can be free from the high cost of groceries and enjoy healthier, better tasting food.
Features & Amenities:
Can fit in small areas. 20’x20’
• Durable roof panels
• Tinted windows/screens for maximum growth
• 21 counter-height sections
with 56-quart planting baskets
• Water misting/irrigation system
with timer and pump
• Rain barrel
• Hang plants from beams
• Under counter wraparound chicken coop
• 4 chicken coop access doors inside
• Outside pullout floor trays for easy coop cleaning
for easy garbage disposal
• Air conditioner/heater to maintain the perfect temp all year
• Ceiling fan
• Inside flood lights so you can work at night
• Custom made center work table
• Takes about 10 days to build
• Built onsite by our master carpenters or you can buy the building plans
With the 21st Century Survival Garden Home designed by Bill Cabot, it is easier than ever to grow your favorite vegetables and raise chickens for fresh eggs. This beautiful structure is specially designed for growing plants with its durable clear roof panels and tinted glass windows that let in the perfect amount of sunlight. The timer irrigation system and counter-height grow bins bring a new level of convenience that make home farming possible for anyone of any age. Whether you want to add beauty to you property, eat healthier foods, or be more self sustaining in these uncertain times, the Survival Garden Home is undeniably one of the best investments you’ll ever make. Imagine life as it was meant to be lived. Imagine your own farm in your back yard.
For more info please call Bill Cabot: